Hamilton Beach Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper for Slicing, Shredding, Mincing, and Puree, 10 Cups - Bowl Scraper, Stainless Steel
$54.99 in stock
- Bowl scraper attachment: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time when chopping or pureeing — no need to stop and remove the lid to use a spatula
- 10 cup capacity: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop to empty it
- Large feed chute: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time
- Versatility of a food processor, food chopper and vegetable chopper: Reversible stainless steel disc slices and shreds, while the stainless steel s-blade chops, mixes and purees
- 2 speeds plus pulse and 450 watts of power: Food processor's low and high speeds plus pulse gives you the control you need for a variety of recipes
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl.
The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen tips: For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.
When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results. Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.
To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses as Cheddar or Swiss chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes before processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding. All removable parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
There are no reviews yet.