The Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro is a high-end cooking appliance that utilizes the sous vide method to cook food to precise temperatures.
This device is designed with advanced features such as a powerful motor, a responsive touchscreen, and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, which enables you to remotely control your cooking temperature and time with the Anova app. This app also features a large collection of recipes, so you can easily find the perfect recipe for any meal.
The Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro also has a durable stainless steel body and a clamp that can fit a variety of container sizes, making it easy to use with any pot or container.
With the sous vide cooking method, the Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro immerses your food in a precisely controlled water bath, allowing it to cook slowly and evenly, retaining its flavor, moisture, and texture. This method of cooking is ideal for meat, fish, vegetables, and even desserts.
Overall, the Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro is an excellent choice for anyone who wants to elevate their cooking skills and create restaurant-quality dishes at home with ease.
The Anova Precision Cooker is excellent sous vide machine for home cooks and experts alike.
The Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro is the most potent sous vide Anova makes, ideal for big-batch cooking. This impressive machine can run nonstop for more than 10,000 hours. In a covered container, it can heat up to 100 liters of water without a problem.
Use your smartphone to control the machine from anywhere—and to access thousands of free recipes via the included Anova app.
- Anova app is easy to use and full of recipes
- Larger and heavier than other models
• Weight: 3 lb.
• Dimensions: 13.8 x 3.5 x 2.4 in.
• Watts: 12,000
Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Pro, 1200 Watts, Black and Silver
$349.00 in stock
3 used from $287.89
- Perfect results every time: Never over or undercook your food again. The Anova Precision Cooker Pro circulates water at the exact temperature required for perfectly cooked meals, no matter what's on your menu.
- What to cook: Sous vide (pronounced “sue-veed”) cooking offers the perfect level of doneness for nearly any food. Chicken, fish, vegetables, eggs, beef, lamb, pork, and more, are all ideal foods for sous vide circulation. The ability to lock in flavor and moisture during the cooking process results in texture and taste that is second to none.
- Our most powerful sous vide cooker: The Anova Precision Cooker Pro was ruggedized to thrive in the most demanding of kitchens, able to heat up to 100L of water when in a covered container, and run for a minimum of 10,000 hours straight. Constructed of stainless steel, it is drop tested and IPX-7 rated; drop it on the floor or dunk under water, and you can keep on cooking, no problem.
- Easy to use: Simply attach the precision cooker to your own pot or container, fill the pot or container with water, add your food in a sealed bag, and cook manually with the built-in controls or with the Anova app
- Customer experience: designed in San Francisco, CA. Anova delivers thousands of sous vide recipes for free in the Anova app, created for cooks of every skill level by award-winning chefs and home cooks alike
Meet the Anova Precision® Cooker Pro
Insanely powerful, built to run straight for 10000 hours, and tough enough for the most demanding professional kitchens. Say hello to the new Anova Precision® ...
Earle Dage –
Good post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday. It’s always helpful to read articles from other authors and practice a little something from their sites.